Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Stranger In Front of Me


To you, a stranger in front of me.

I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. But I’ve seen you naked, in my naked mind. No, I’m not a pervert. I’m just somebody with a human touch who can’t help but being obsessed to someone with taste. You, you’re tasty.

I don’t know you, and I don’t want to know. You and your being mysterious are a package that turns me on, and that’s all I need to know. I want you, but I’m jealous of you. Have you ever felt like wanting somebody but at the same time hating them? That’s what I’m feeling at this moment.

Damn, I hate you right now, but I’ll do anything to make you love me. Nothing that I want but the fact that while you’re looking at me too, you’re thinking the same way. How can you be so awesome while I feel like a loser here?

Looking at you and your existence now gives me nothing but insecurity. You’re that ideal person I’ve been dreaming all my life whom I missed when I needed the most. You’re the kind who loves seeing me suffering, or are you not?

I never knew how Snow White’s stepmother felt when she was talking to her magic mirror on the wall, until right now. It must be hard for her to face what reality brought her. Just like what it brings to me. Reality is a better place to live, but sometimes I feel like I want to live somewhere else. How does it feel to live on the other side of mirror?


January 20
― a man and his reflection

No comments: