Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Half Who Waits




To The Other Half of Delusion

You are something special. I will know it from the moment if I ever meet you someday. You will be the only person who will make me the happiest man in town if you ever tell me you love me.

I hope that your life is filled with happiness before you meet someone who can grasp just how amazing you are and treat you the way you should be treated. I hope that when things in your life falls apart, someone is there to help you move on. I hope that someone is me. So just know, wherever you are, I’m waiting for you.

I want to believe there is an “us”. If you see or feel nothing when you read this, then end it right here. I’m only doing what others tell me to: say it, don’t keep it inside. Nobody deserves to live in silence. That’s why I send this letter you. To you whom I cannot even be with. I’ll wait for you, the one whom I cannot.


February 9, 2012
With hope,
― Another Half Who Waits.

No comments: