Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love List



To whom it may concern,
Here’s The Love List of #30HariMenulisSuratCinta whether you are or not in love:
1. I can’t bear the burden knowing out there you’re fine without me taking part in it.
2. It’s an unfinished story, and can I help if it results in nothing but a rerun?
3. I’m missing how it feels like knowing somewhere out there, you are missing me too.
4. Moving on is nothing but a conceptual state of mind.
5. Life ain’t easy, every day is a struggle.
6. Do you know that since you left I’ve got this thing inside my heart needs to be done?
7. Some love letters are better unwritten.
8. Love is a universal language.
9. Lie and love doesn’t match.
10. Love math: me and you equal us.
11. Rain washes away sorrow.
12. Will it be really love or just a comfortable feeling that grows inside my heart?
13. If being alone is the only way for us to get to each other’s embrace, let loneliness be our friends.
14. You’re fuckin’ attractive.
15. Betrayal hurts.
16. Certain friend can be so funny.
17. Don’t trust strangers too easily.
18. People don’t remember name better. People remember good deeds.
19. Love is unplanned and it doesn’t need a reason. But when love is true, it becomes your plan and your reason to live the day.
20. Certain friend can be so inspiring.
21. V is very very extra-vagant
22. Love at the first sight is one of the most romantic things that can happen to anyone.
23. Strangers are only strangers until you know their names.
24. Letting go is not really forgetting, it’s remembering without fear.
25. Everyone’s right to love.
26. Time and good friends are a good combination to help people move on.
27. Nobody deserves to love in silence.
28. The unwritten love letter
29. The awesome thing about my feeling for you is that I find myself loving every moment more than I did before.
30. I love you, love.

January - February 2012
― An Occasional Lover

No comments: