Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Beauty of A First Glance


To The Beauty of A First Glance.

Since the moment I first saw your presence, I have realized that I wouldn’t forget such existence. Although you were not so seductive, I became your addictive.

Since the first time my eyes met yours, I have had trouble in letting my eyes go another direction and in letting you go for fear that you might go far away from me. I have had this dream about both of us having each other. I have dreamed of having you fallen asleep lying on my chest and staring at you for hours.

Since the first time I gazed at someone of your stature, the nature has seemed conspiring to bring me closer to you. It’s like a state of mind knocking at the door of my heart. Ever felt a smile crossing across your face when a face breezes by you? The world seems more beautiful, the weather’s always perfect and you can’t be less wonderful. That’s what has happened to me.
Since the first time I looked at you, everything has seemed like in a movie, but it actually happens for real. Love at the first sight is one of the most romantic things that can happen to anyone: losing one’s heart within a matter of a few seconds.

Since the first time I glanced like true, I have found it’s hard to let my eyes blink while looking at you. I have myself believed in love at the first sight and have never let myself glance another time. If you believe in love at the first sight, why bother taking another glance?

February 4, 2012
― Yours

No comments: